Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

NOTD: Zombie naaails

Wednesday, October 31, 2012   |   7 comments


When it came to painting my nails for Halloween, I - predictably - wanted to do something a bit different. So I started thinking about the stuff that I find scary. Zombies are high on my list of Things That Frighten The **** Out Of Me and high heels are my footwear nemesis, so these Iron Fist Zombie Stompers seemed like the ideal inspiration for a Halloween-worthy manicure.


I had some major cramps in my hands by the time I was finished, but the end result was so awesome that I just didn't care.

Behold: handpainted Zombie naaails!



They're actually kind of terrifying, but I freakin' LOVE them.

Products used:
Sally Hansen Complete Care (as ridge-filling base coat)
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Grass Slipper
Pink, white and black nail art pens (brand unknown)
Seche Vite topcoat


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At 5:14 pm, October 31, 2012, Anonymous Sonya said…

    OMG that is only amazing.. Well done girl. The effort that has gone into it too.. Kudos!

     
  • At 1:11 pm, November 01, 2012, Blogger Nailish Ramblings said…

    Lynnie all your nail art is amazing but this is the most amazing of the amazingest!

     
  • At 1:16 pm, November 01, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seriously SERIOUSLY Awesome!!!! Blown away by your ability to do anything that detailed so tiny!!! WANT!
    - Sophie

     
  • At 9:00 pm, November 01, 2012, Anonymous annie said…

    Jeebus, they are uh-may-zing.

     
  • At 3:15 pm, November 02, 2012, Anonymous Sandy Beach said…

    My jaw's dropped. Just amazing.
    I too have a terror of zombies, won't watch any zombie movies alone.

     
  • At 5:28 pm, November 06, 2012, Blogger Natalie said…

    WOW This is STUNNING! Great job! Love this!

     
  • At 5:41 pm, November 09, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for all the comments and the zombie love, ladies :D

    I think they are probably my favourite nails to date (although it feels like I say that with every new manicure I do!)

    Sandy - same here. Have to change the channel when ads come on the telly for The Walking Dead and had really serious nightmares and freak-outs before I went to sleep after seeing 28 Days Later.

    Even Shaun Of The Dead was too much for me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails